Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekend Freebie : 2 templates !!

W.O.W. That's what I can say to myself. I think I was a bit hyperactive today. Not to mention hyperventilating after watching Rob Pattinson videos on some Twilight websites.
Ugh, guess I need the doctor immediately. Help, I got AOCD (acute obsessive cullen disorder). Well, matter of factly, he could be easily liked by women aged 10 - 70 years old anyway. What a guilty pleasure.
So, back to business, these are my templates. I know they look really simple, but trust me, there are so many ways to make them look very nice. I also inserted 2 layouts for your idea so you know what you can do more with my templates.

Template #3 :



and LO sample for Template #3 :



this is a photo of baby Sasha, a beloved, chubby daughter of my friend, Adelena. Isn't she cute?

Template #4 :



here is my idea about Template #4 :



and that's the photo of my friend's, Susi's daughter Nasywa and her Dad. What a resemblance.. looks like Nasywa is Daddy in sachet :p

I used free kit from Bon Scrapatit Designs' Showers for Flowers for both LOs. The kit itself is so cute and adorable.

Download template #3 here
Download template #4 here

Phew, that's all for today. Now what I need is a little caffeine for my tired body and Twilight DVD for my tired soul. I will watch it for the nth times, God only knows. This Edward is really good for both my heart and hormones :p.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 18, 2009. Thanks again.