Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Night Layouts

I am not in good mood today. I got terrible cold, severe headache and 2 shouting kids. Hope next week the days will be brighter for me.
Since then, not much to do with digital scrapbooking. Only two personal layouts and one layout I did for Delicious Scraps ( I will post it separately).
Here are my personal layouts :

This one is my favorite layout ever. Why? Because it has the photo of my two most beloved people in the world. I used kit from Dydyge's Happy Summer 4 that you may find in Digital Crea.



The second layout, well, uhm.. I did it for fun. My friend Ina is really crazy about Rob Pattinson ( who isn't?) and I made this layout for her. Ina, I know that you like this layout so much hahahaa...
I made this layout using kit from New Life Dream's Summer Solstice. This is kit fab !! It will never be enough to make only 1 layout with it. You'll never know when you are gonna stop. You can find this kit in Shabby Pickle's Shop

No comments: