Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Remember When QP Freebie

Again, another freebie. This time, I made QP from my Remember When kit, a collab kit with Lisa of Aprilisa Designs. Actually, we scheduled to post it this morning but then, I just remembered that I hadn't made the preview for it. Silly me. Or to be exact, silly old me :p. This week was hectic for me, since both of my boys got sick. So I concentrated myself on taking care of them and put aside digiscrapbooking for a while.

Here is my QP :



Download here

Then this is how the QP looks like after I inserted a photo :



Happy Scrapping, anyone..

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).