Friday, November 27, 2009

Dreamy Winter

Winter is on its way !! Time for making your own snowman :). I never know and never feel the real winter *grin*. The only snow that I ever touched was when I visited Sky Dubai two years ago LOL. It's so funny that I really really want to feel how winter is while my husband says that he is bored of it ! Well, yes, he works in Sakhalin Island where winter is almost eternal :p
Now, let's back to business. Redjuscraps has new kit for your winter memories. It's Dreamy Winter and it's oh so beautiful.





You can get this kit at her store in Digital Crea and please remember that she gives you 25% off for the weekend. Weekend starts in some more hours, so you'd better get hurry !!

I made one layout with this is and I must admit I love my layout :)



You can see other CT members' layouts by visiting Redju's blog and you will also get a quickpage freebie there.

Happy weekend, anyone, after this I will enjoy long weekend with my family. We are celebrating Eid Al Adha, the Sacrifice Day right now. We will have small feast and family gathering. Let's have some fun ...

1 comment: