Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2 beautiful Kits from Flutter Expressions

I am back with 2 fabulous kits from Flutter Expressions. Where do I have to start. Umm.. I think from Happy Thought mini kit, because I am in a good mood this morning, LOL.



So what do you think? Cute, isn't it? This kit is exclusive for Elemental Scraps and if you buy this kit you will grab alpha set for free. yay !!

Take a look at my LO :



yummy !!!

Next, it's a collab kit from Flutter Expressions and Litabell's Designs. A special kit for girl, Miss Priss Kit. Yep, you are right, this kit is full of soft colors, suitable to scrap with your princess daughter photos.



Get this product right now at Elemental Scraps because it's at 25% off now.

This is my LO :



And don't forget to subscribe Newsletter from Flutter Expressions' blog to get updates and a little surprise :)..
Happy Scrapping, anyone.

No comments: