Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jejak Petualang - June JS Collab

Again, we come back with monthly collab with Wiwit of Blue Orchid Design as host. She picked boyish colors and named the collab 'Jejak Petualang' which I translated into Adventurer's Traces. I think it's the closest meaning I could find LOL. So let's start the adventure :


I can say I love the colors and here is my part :

Download HERE

Please continue your journey to other girls' blogs because you'll find more freebies they have made for you :  Aprilisa's, Eirene's, Maria's, Meta's, Qoqo's and Wiwit's
Hop on !

Meanwhile, enjoy summer break. My kiddos are in their 5 week school break and I think I don't bother to scrap anything along those weeks. My ideas has vanished as fast as my boys finished their last school day, LOL.
Happy Scrappin', anyone :)




13 comments:

Lulutoo said...

Great kit, thanks for your part and have a nice summer!

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit, thank you so much for this blog train! XOXO

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

建佑劉 said...

i consder your artical is so nice!.................................................................

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Van said...

Great collab kit - thank you for sharing!

Cindy N. (aka nadci) said...

Lovely kit. Thank you.

Rylea said...

awesome looking kits girl....thanks you for sharing you fabulous talent. Hugs hoping you are having a great day

佳燕 said...

Quality is better than quantity.....................................................................

txgwen said...

Love this fantastic collab! Many thanks for sharing.

amsangel said...

Thank you for sharing, love the patterns!

clara said...

thank you so much

Céline said...

Superbe et merci