Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Release : New Life

Hi, just a quick post. It's hectic here, with boys started their new term at school. The projects, the homeworks, the lessons, all those things really drive me nuts. Plus, the house that needs attention from me alone. Yes, the housechores are unstoppable and unavoidable. Not a complain, though but I think I am lack of time for myself lately. Here is what I've got for this week :

When the kit is much to wedding theme, its elements and papers are versatile to any special occasions you want to scrap. Don't miss the chance to get it at special new release discount. 
The inspirations come this way : 

 And then the sad news. It is with a heavy heart I must announce that I close my store at Me So Scrappy. 
The decision is not easy and I know I am gonna miss my time there. 
Here is my closing sale at MSS. Everything is at 50% off until the end of April. 

Have a nice weekend and happy scrappin' !

No comments: