Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 and CT Call !

Hello, 2013 and hello to all my readers. May the incoming year brings more happiness and joy to you and your loved ones.
It's been a wee bit long since I sat behind my desk and wrote a post on my blog. And it becomes one of my resolutions in 2013 to post regularly on my blog. Start with this one :
CT CALL !
Yes, this is one thing I want to do for a long time. I really need some rock scrapper ladies to join my team and have fun with my products.
Don't forget the application is due on January, 15 and there will be a notification for every application email
received.

Second, I will activate my Newsletters soon ! Please subscribe into Pixelily Designs newsletters because there will always be a little surprise in every issue.

So that's all for the first post. The holiday is still around my household and laziness still attacks me.
I really enjoy this whole one week before the kiddos start school next week.

Happy holidays :)

No comments: