Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another Anniversary and Awesome Autumn Kit from Delicious Scraps

I have no idea what I have to write here right now. I am having headache now. Thought I will get cold, since I have been sneezing since this afternoon.
Ok, the show must go on. So here are 2 layouts I made from 2 newest kit of Delicious Scraps. The first LO was made using Awesome Autumn kit :



Who is that cute boy on the photo? That's Dipta, my friend Retno Supriyanti's beloved son. They stay in Japan now, and the photo was taken on a themed park.

this is the kit's preview :




Cute. I always love autumn, though I have never been in one.. LOL. Autumn always looks amazing to me.

This is my second LO with Another Anniversary Kit :



That's my friend Ika Prihatsanti and her kids posed for my layout. Families are always good objects for photos. And family photos are always number one reason why most people do digital scrapbooking :)

And this is the preview for the kit :



You can get more about both kits on Delicious Scraps' blog. This blog not only offers you lovely kit but also tons of CU freebies you love to see. Anna, the blog owner is a generous talented lady that keeps creating freebies for you.
I bet you will always come back after first visit.
See you there..

No comments: