Friday, October 30, 2009

Once Upon A Time Kit from Noshay Design

I was just accepted as one of new girls in Noshay Design's CT. Of course I am so happy about it. Who doesn't love what Katty makes for her design? I am glad that I can get her kits for free and make tons of LOs with them.
Katty's newest kit is called Once Upon A Time. I say it is absolutely wonderful, stunning and beautiful. I can't say that you won't agree with me. Look at the preview :





If you want to know more about this kit, please visit Katty's Blog and Store.

Meanwhile, I have made 2 lovely LOs with the kit :





So very very lovely..
Please don't forget to visit Katty's Blog because she has freebie Add-On for you.
She also has 25% discount for this kit at her store so make sure you pay visit there.
Here is the preview for the Add-On :



Happy Scrapping anyone, I am gonna prepare myself for weekend. Cheers !!

No comments: